日期：10/10/2014 5:00 AM PDT
1.Optimal customer file format
2. Drilling file: Locations of correponding X and Y axes and pore size
3.Estimated impedance: Polar Si8000
4. Use of the most advanced automated engineering system InCAM The powerful contrast tools can compare Netlist produced by InCAM with the customer's CAD Netlist; this avoids scrappage as a result of wrong source data.
5. Projects are created for all written or computer files and properly kept at the Engineering Department.
(1) Polar Si8000 is applied to calculate customer's required impedance and design the impedance demand structure with optimal material cost.
(2)InCAM: Automatic optimization and analysis features and faster and more advanced editing capability speed up the production of cams.
(3) The powerful contrast tool can compare the Netlist produced by InCAM with the customer's CAD Netlist.